Sunday 13 April 2008

Pay Per Post has paid me!

Things are a little slow at the moment, I have just been on a 4 day web design course that left me with no internet access at all, (strange that on a web design course). Anyway what I did receive on my return was an email notification from Pay Per Post that $20 has been paid to me via paypal. So it's started, current balance paid $20. I also have around $15 still waiting to be paid in Pay Per Post, $30 in mysearchfunds and $20 in adsense, that makes a current virtual balance of $85. Not bad for just getting things rolling is it.



Pay per post is a great place to be signed up with, they give all new members the $20 opportunity that I have just been paid for. There are also lots of opportunities even for those blogs with PR0. Just like mine. Unlike may other make money schemes there is no limit you have to hit to recieve a payout. Adsense is a $100 minimum and mysearchfunds is round about $40.

So do you have a blog? Then why not click here and sign up at Pay Per Post, 1 post talking about pay per post will guarantee you $20, with the opportunity for a lot more. Hey - even take this post and edit it a little and you'll have your first post written for nothing, lol.

Comment below if you decided to sign up or have been using pay per post for a while.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Phil, I was wondering how you manage to get entry in payperpost because your blog is too new.
Payperpost accepts the blog which is at least 30 days old and you started this blog at 2 april 2008.
Can you clarify this doubt.

thanks.

Anonymous said...

Hi moneytalks,
I have one of my other blogs set up as being approved at pay per post. TO be honest it is fairly new too but passed their checks. This blog is where I will share all the methods I use. If you are interested in the other blog it's called Internet Student.