Tuesday 22 April 2008

Paid to complete offers?

I've seen a few of these doing the rounds on various forums so thought what the hell why not give it a go and see what all the fuss is about. If I waste a few hours for nothing at lease I'll have something to blog about right?

Well I do have something to blog about and to be honest it isn't so disappointing!

Its' rare I post about something without actually getting paid by it or it being a big name that more people than I can count have been paid out by so I guess this is a first.

The site is called GPtreasure - you can sign up by clicking the link below:

Sign up at GPtreasure

How does it work?
When you sign up with the link above. You will see an option for offers to the far right of the menu bar. Click this and select an offer. Once you have com pelted the offer you can claim your earnings. Earnings and what is required from each offer is set out in plain English on the screen so you can decide which are for you and which are not.

Who can participate?
A lot of these offers exclude certain countries or are US only. Not this one, there are offers specifically for the US, UK India and lots more places along with an International section anyone can complete.

Why is this different from other?
To be honest, I cannot say for sure as this is the first one of these I hut from what I have read this is the only one where you don't need to earn a minimum before you can claim your earnings, a simple dollar offer can be yours within 24/48 hours after completing.

How do they pay?
I saw E gold mentioned on their site to I stopped looking once I saw that paypal was available.

If you need anymore details just be sure to leave a comment below and I'll help as much as I can.

Like I've mentioned a few times this is the first "Paid to complete offers" offer I have signed up for. With a bit of luck there are a few other good ones out there so I will try out a few and give a comparative review in about a week.

Remember, offers for everyone just sign up here.

No comments: