Thursday 17 April 2008

Alternative Pay Per Click Programs

The advantage of the point per click program is that one you have it set up, you don't need to do anything. There is also the advantage that all the visitor has to do is click on one of these links and it will generate you a small amount of income. There is no need for the user to sign up or install anything, a simple click on the link and thats some cash for you or me. An important part of this method is web site traffic which, as you can tell, I'm still working on.

But the reason for this post is to tell you about Bidvertise:





Bidvertise is a pay per click program just like Google AdSense, you can sign up using the banner above as either an advertiser or a publisher. Advertisers pay for traffic and publisher (me or you) add the advertisers links on our site.

Now you might think, why use this when Adsense does the same thing and is more common, well - 1 simple answer "Money!". Today I had 1 click in my Google Adsense account and I earnt $0.18. So far in my Bidvertise campaign I have had 6 clicks and have amassed over $3.50, so you can see each click is earning me more than double the amount of the AdSense.

There are probably over 100 similar services that do similar things, hopefully I will get to try a few out and report back with the top 5. But thats for a later day. So click the link above and check out Bidvertise.

Anyone using anything different, or already signed up at Bidvertise?

1 comment:

Brittney said...

Thanks buddy, you have posted very useful stuff on pay per click concept. I would like to share my favorate ppc advertising company Rupizmedia, offering Google adwords management, msn/yahoo ppc marketing and other kinds of paid search advertising over the web at affordable prices.