Monday 21 April 2008

Mysearchfunds - Update

I posted about Mysearchfunds at the beginning of the month (here).

I just wanted to update everyone on my progress, I have now passed the minimum payout of £20 ($40). A week a go I saw a notice that they were now processing payments for the month ending Feb 29th. So it looks as though it will be about mid June when I recieve payment. A rather long wait really...

Having said that, this is the easiest way I have found to earn money naturally, I search for sites I want to be on or for information I want to find. I don't have to sign up for anything, or view sites for a set length of time. If you are not signed up already, I hightly recommend clicking below and joining now. $40/£20 or even more could be yours in under a couple of weeks.



No comments: