Friday 25 April 2008

MySearchFunds now searches Google

One of my major issues when using mysearchfunds is that is used the ask search engine to provide you with results. I guess the money made it worth while and I currently upto over £30 ($60) which should be collated at the end of the month for a payment about mid-June.

When I went to use the service today I realised that the results it were throwing up were from Google's search. I checked my account and searches were still been counted and I have just read a message to confirm that they are improving the service to include all Google, MSN and Yahoo results as well as Ask.com.

So why not pop over to My Search Funds, sign up and earn to search.

Have a good weekend everyone.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks great, I'll check it out. :)