Wednesday 23 April 2008

Finding publishers for your site

So would you like a regular income from your blog? Yeah me too. I think I have just found a possible way to obtain this.

Matched is a company that allows you to sign up and add your web sites (up to 5 pages per site) you can even add a few web sites. When you register each page you choose the most relevant topic for it.

Matched then go and look for advertisers for you. Once they have found some, you can choose which appear on your sites. This can lead to a £15 ($30) per month income, straight into your account or via paypal.

I believe you can add up to 5 sites or blogs. So you can potentially earn up to £75 ($150) per month just for displaying ads. Not I have been using AdSense and bidvertiser for over 2 months and have a combined income of $25. So I'm going to give this a go.

If you are interested too, click here and sign up!

I'll post an update once I have this fully up and running.

No comments: