Wednesday 30 April 2008

General Update

This is just a general update on a few different things.

First off I was planning a post regarding GPTreasue.com and how I would not recommend anyone going there. Since then they seem to have got their act together. Basically I had completed a few offers and after revisiting the site they had not gone through correctly. I thought that this was just a way for them to earn more money by you completing the offer again, as it turns out it was down to the browser choice. They highly recommend you complete the offers through Internet Explorer, I did this and the offers have just been paid via paypal, that's another $1.40 for 5 minutes of work.

Has anyone tried GPTreasure.com or had any problems completing their offers?

Although the amount on the right doesn't seem to be rising very often its not due to lack of work. I have been completing paid reviews and pay per post opportunities as well as earning a little from pay per click sites, some payments will be due in the next 10-20 days so I should see a slight rise in the balance.

How are you guys finding this site? Any feedback would be appreciated.

No comments: